Limited Time Promo
Book your sailing reservation this month and we will give you free car ride (and return) to visit traditional Waerebo village for 2 days 1 night
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
For sailing trip mentioned above still exclude Komodo National Park Entrance Fee Tickets and Alcoholic Beverage.
For Waerebo village trip, we only provide car, driver and gas. We do not cover other expenses occur such as but not limited to:
a. Staying cost at Waerebo Village (Around IDR 350.000/person)
b. Porter and guide fee to escort you to the Village
c. Meals, drinks and snacks expenses
The road trip to Waerebo by car will be approximately 6 hours. Start the road trip from Labuan Bajo at 3 am in the morning. You will arrive at the nearest village called Denge Village. You will meet Mr. Blasius and he will help you to find guide and porter and explain you about the rules and regulation around Waerebo Village. The trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo will be approximately 6 kilometers, through mountain and forest. There are three resting posts. The trip is not suitable for small children, elderly or anyone who have cardiovascular problem.
THINGS YOU NEED TO PREPARE:
- Cash money in Rupiah. It would be best each one bring IDR 500.000/person. No ATM or telephone signals there.
- Bring your own snacks, energy bar, mineral bottles for trekking. Prepare it while you're still in Labuan Bajo.
- You will rest at Waerebo village for one night. They will provide shelter and food. Bring warm clothing, toiletries and towels.
- Bring powerbanks. No electricity there.
- Use trekking shoes or at least Trekking sandals.
- Prepare to return from the Village and meet our driver at the latest at 10 a.m.